In July, telecom-charity began to work in Ukraine. By sending SMS to short numbers 88088, 88100 and 88008, you help to buy medicines and supplies for cancer patients and pay for them foreign treatment, which is not yet conducted in Ukrainian hospitals.
· The service is available to subscribers of Kyivstar, Vodafone Ukraine, and "lifecell Ukraine" for all Trimob subscribers.
· The cost of one SMS message to numbers 88088, 88100 and 88008 is 5 UAH. VAT and Pension Fund tax are not charged.
· All funds received on the number 88088 will be spent on the purchase of medicines and consumables for the trust fund.
More about the projects: http://tabletochki.org/ua/projects/zabezpechennja-likami-klinik-ta-patsijentiv/12 and http://tabletochki.org/ua/projects/medichni-vitratni-materiali/6
· All funds received on the number 88100 and 88008 will be spent on assistance to wards under the program of foreign treatment. More about the program: tabletochki.org/ua/projects/likuvannja-za-kordonom/5
· By sending SMS to numbers 88088, 88100 and 88008, subscribers agree with payment terms. From their account, the amount of 5 hryvnias is automatically written off, without additional confirmation from the subscriber's side.
· The amount of revenues through telecom charity is shown monthly in the financial statement of the fund.
The total amount of fees from operators for the 3rd quarter of 2018:
88088 - 15 915 UAH
88100 - 166 830 UAH
Total expenses by destinations for the 3rd quarter of 2018:
Medicines and consumables - 4 940 652,69 UAH
Foreign treatment - UAH 1 thousand 739.47
The total amount of fees from operators for the 4th quarter of 2018:
88088 - 19 390 UAH
88100 - 101 285 UAH
88008 - 80 UAH
Total expenses by destinations for the 4th quarter of 2018:
Medicines and consumables - 5 494 069,54 UAH
Foreign treatment - 874 455.62 UAH
More information about the report can be found here: https://www.tabletochki.org/en/reports/2018